Saturday, September 7, 2013

Welcome everyone to Spencer's blog!


Welcome everyone to Spencer's blog! 


Throughout my entire life I don't think there was one year that we did not have a dog on our farm. Even though I have forgotten some of their names, their memories still live on. And some of them are still touching my heart as we speak. So 6 years ago after I bought my first house, I was thrilled to get my very own 4 legged fur butt. 


I was introduced to RAGOM (Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota) through my parents (who adopted their two Golden Retrievers from there). So I submitted my application, had someone visit my house, and started searching the site for the perfect dog. 

I then came across a Golden who had given birth to 9 adorable puppies. I immediately informed RAGOM that I was interested. At first, I took a liking to a pup named Sebastian. I was so excited when the day came that my mom, sister, and myself were able to meet the last two puppies available  Sebastian and Spencer. When we got to the foster house all of our eyes light up when we saw them, I mean it's not everyday you get to play with cute puppies. As I was playing with them Sebastian wanted nothing to do with me, but Spencer would not let me put him down. From that moment on we have been inseparable and the spoiling began.  

We have experienced so many adventures through the years that we want to share with you. We also love to find new products, toys, stories, deals, health tips and so much more that we are excited to share on this blog. 

Lastly, we hope to continue to bring awareness and education to others about the importance of rescue organizations, human societies, and other adoption agencies that continue to fight the battle against puppy mills. 

Thank you for taking the time to check out this blog,
Brittany and Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment