Monday, March 24, 2014

Mischief Monday: The Sunshie Award


The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers that they admire. Here is how this award works:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Name ten things about yourself that others might not know.
  • Pass the award on to ten other bloggers.

With that being said I would like to thank Love is Being Owned by a Husky blog for giving me this amazing award! I encourage you to check out their blog. They have only been blogging since November but have been doing an amazing job including co-hosting the "Thoughtless Thursday" blog hop. 

Here are ten thing you might not know about me:
  • I am from a liter of 9 where half of us shed and half do not shed. I'm luck to be one of those that do not shed.
  • My favorite toys are the smallest ones possible.
  • I have an irrational fear of small dogs, maybe because they remind me of a cat. 
  • I don't like sports, mostly football since my mom's favorite team is the Vikings and she ends up yelling at them a lot.
  • I have won ever sit and stay contest.
  • I enjoy doing daily push ups. 
  • I'm not trust with when there is food on the counter, I mostly counter surf when pizza is present.
  • Wrapping paper scares me.
  • My best friend is Callie the Cat even if she doesn't realize it. 
  • I lay on the couch when the humans are not home, even though I'm not suppose to.

There are so many blog that have touched me since starting in September that it was hard to pick just ten. These blogs that I have nominated have been some that have played a big role in helping me shape my blog and inspire me to set my goals high.  

Now the time has finally come to pass on this amazing and bright award:

Thank you again to Love is Being Owned by a Husky and please check out the blogs that I have nominated. Tell them that Spencer sent you! 

I’m joining in the Monday Mischief blog hop brought to you by 

31 comments:

  1. WOW Spencer I am so so honored to be on a list of such wonderful blogs. I am humbled and honored. MOM and I enjoy reading your blog even though we can not comment very much. Thank you Spencer. Oh and we can certainly see why YOU were nominated for this award.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Goose! I absolutely love your blog and the message you share! The one post entitled "Free Gift" back in December was truly touching! Keep up the great work!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow Spencer you counter surf.....lucky you and we too lounge about on the soft furnishings when no one is looking. Thank you so much for passing this on to us. We are chuffed and will pop it on to tomorrows post and onto our awards page with pride. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL! What are parents don't know sometimes doesn't hurt! You are most welcomed! Thank you for all your support and encouragement you have given me these last couple of months! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for the award Spencer! I am sure that Shiner gets on the couch when I'm not home too. I wonder what other stuff she does...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL! First you are welcome! Second I don't know if you want to know what she gets into when your not around!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your fantastic award! It is well deserved, my friend...well deserved. You nominated some great blogs too!
    Happy Monday!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was such a hard decision and want to thank you for all I have learned from you and your encouragement has meant a lot!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for this and so well deserved! I appreciate your kind words and sunshine and plan to pay it paw-ward. Many wags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome!!! I just love your blog and would love to have the following you have!!! :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it on to us! Of course you are totally blameless on the pizza counter surfing. I mean a Dood can only resist so much! BTW, we are leaving in the morning for our GOTCHA Day vacation so we'll mostly be off-line. See you when we get back!

    Your Pals.

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When I grow up I want to be amazing doodle just like guys are! :)

      Delete
  7. OH WOW!! I am beyond honored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so kind of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Spencer on the Award :-) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and those blogs you passed the award onto are fab. I think we ended up pretty much following all of them!

    Louise & Bernie :)
    berniethefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Spencer! You're well-loved!
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again so much for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcomed! :) I would love to meet you and the rest of your family in the future! :)

      Delete
  12. Only 2 of the 10 were new to me - gotta check them out. Congratulations on your award! Neat fact list, interesting about the shedding. Guess it depends on whether you get the poodle or retriever version of the gene for shedding. Definitely something people should know before choosing a puppy, if they want a non shedder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Most people don't know that about Goldendoodles. For the first generation (GoldenRetriever+StandardPoodle) it all depends which genes they get more of either the Retriever or the Poodle. :)

      Delete
  13. Your very welcome for your sunshine award Spencer! I love your blog, and you are the cutest Goldendoodle I know! It was great learning more things about you! Interesting how some of you shed and some don't!!! Lucky you don't! My 3 huskies shed like mad!!!!!
    Congrats to all the other nominees!!!! They are all great blogs!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And congrats on your award as well! It is nice to spread a little sunshine to other bloggers!!! :)

      Delete
  14. I am so honored thanks! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete