Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Thoughtless Thursday: Callie the Cat

Callie the Cat is out to get me. She keeps dropping hints to human mom about getting more kitties. "So cute and cuddly," she says. "I just want someone to 'play' with that's my size," Callie pleads. But I think she actually wants to amass an army. Sometimes, I catch her looking at the Risk game board and laughing with a deep sinister purr. The humans are becoming more under her paw-thumb every day. I worry about the fate of the world when Callie becomes the general. I also worry about the striped bow ties that will sure be the uniform . . . stripes just don't look good on my figure!


I am joining the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop hosted by

14 comments:

  1. Oh Spencer........be afraid....be very afraid. They will be taking over soon. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be shaking in my fur when that day comes! :)

      Delete
  2. how funny! and the bow tie is adorable!

    www.oliviashuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!!!!! I love your little bow tie!!!! How adorable!!!!!
    Hey don't feel bad! Thats the saying I always use for huskies! Betcha can't own just one!!!
    Thats why I have 3! ha!!!
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL! :) My dad would LOVE to get a husky, but mom says not until we get a bigger house. Our full size bed is a little full right now! :)

      Delete
  4. This is too funny. Cats are like potato chips. I never even thought to make the comparison but now it all makes sense! Happy Thoughtless Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, in our house dad said he now longer likes potato chips! :) BOL!!!

      Delete
  5. ha ha, We have a sign that says just that in our kitchen... except that evil C word is replaced with the great D word! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the D word more then the C word! :) One is just enough! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh NOES!!! I would worry too Spencer!!! I wouldn't trust a kitteh who is capable of mind control!! And, who has it's own wardrobe.....just sayin'
    Time to put your paw down!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, mom says she wears the pants and I wear the kilt in the family! :)

      Delete
  7. My mom and dad have a lot of cats in our barn. I don't like cats. I just want to eat them. It's why my mom yell at the cats before she let me out of the door. The cats run into our barn and I can't get them. It's a shame. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL! When I go to the farm I get to chase the cats all around and I love it! :)

      Delete