Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Farm Fun


As most of you know my humans went to the farm this weekend without me. So I was jealous when mom showed me pictures of my pals having fun. 

Looks like Louie had fun playing catch.


This picture cracks me up. First, Abby doesn't like getting her picture taken and here she is smiling. Second, Carlie is in the flower bed drink out of the bird bath.


Introducing Toki, here he is waiting until his mom and dad come home. He definitely wasn't interested in the big, red ball on a string.

Are you following me on my social media sites? If not, you can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.


11 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun place, too bad ya didn't get to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If everyone else got to go, why did you get left behind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did not go? That's a HUGE ball! Happy BlogPaws WW. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your ball!!! Great pics, thanks for sharing! HappyWW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toki sure is missing mom and pops
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha! Love the pic with the pup in the flower bed!!!! Too cute!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nerve of your hoomans to not take you to the farm! Geesh.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can't believe you didn't get to go!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you were left out! Looks like your pals had fun though. I love how Carlie is in the flower bed drinking from the fountain!

    ReplyDelete