Friday, May 22, 2015

Frolicking in the Woods

This past week in Southern Minnesota it was on the cool side. Which made it great for frolicking in the woods.


One of my favorite places to hike is Minneopa State Park. This park has two gorgeous waterfalls, a couple of bridges, and lots of steps that go both up and down.


The best way to end a great hike is to play a wonderful game of fetch. My humans love using a stick, so if I loose it, they don't have to go searching for it!

Hanging outside was a great way to start my Memorial weekend.

P.S. Great news, no ticks the entire time I was in the woods!!! :)




10 comments:

  1. My first thought was ticks. Glad you managed to avoid them. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ticks is pawesome! I think I picked up one hitchhiker when we were camping last weekend, even with my flea & tick preventive on. It looks like you had a great time. What a lovely park to visit.
    Happy Friday,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful place to take a hike! So lush and green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun place to hike - glad you got out without any of those nasty ticks...it's that time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun and excellent news about no ticks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful spot. I was in Minneapolis and hiked too but right in town. So glad you didn't get ticks. I hate them and mosquitoes. XS

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks lovely! Glad you had such a good start to the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a sucker for waterfalls & bridges!! Sounds like you did have a wonderful start into Memorial Day Weekend for sure! Yay on not picking up any ticks...they're just the nastiest critters out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No ticks and a great hike with waterfalls sounds like our kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovey pictures!! I'm glad there were no ticks - I hear they can be nasty!!

    ReplyDelete