Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pet Gift Box August Edition


I just love when the mailman drops off my monthly Pet Gift Box. I just love that my box is personalized with my name on the outside of it.


This months theme was "Dog Days of Summer."
This box includes:
Lifeguard Dog Toy

Below are two of my favorite items in this box.


Puppy Scoops Ice Cream Mix: Maple Bacon is a great treat for all of my K9 pals. This treat comes in powder form in a container. Just add hot water, replaced the lid and freeze for about 5 hours.


And your dog will love this frozen treat.


Puppy Chillerz also comes in powder form as well. All you have to do is mix the powder and hot water together. Once all mixed add it to any silicone molds and freeze.


Don't these look delicious???

Do you get any monthly box subscriptions? 
I would love to hear which one.

If you would like to try Pet Gift Box click on this LINK and save 50% off your first monthly box.

Today I'm joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by Kol's Notes and Sugar the Golden Retriever




14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, a goodies box all for YOU!!!! Just pawfect
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer! The powder mix is BRILLIANT! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! We got several of those over the winter. Actually, the all important "squeaky ball" came in our December box ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great box! You waited so patiently to snack, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure looks like a fun box! We'll be telling you about the Three Dog Bakery ice cream snacks very soon... along with some other great fall items from them.

    ReplyDelete