Monday, October 5, 2015

Closet Madness


Happy Monday Everyone! I'm very excited to take you on a tour of my closet! As some of you know my aunt recently moved out and we are in the process of turning her room into a blogging/dog/cat/crafting room. With that being said mom and me are sharing the closet, half is hers and half is mine. 



The first part of the tour is the most important part, the clothes. Here's whats on the rack:

1. Halloween Costumes: Over the years I have dressed up in many different costumes, from WW2 General, Farmer, Benjamin Franklin, and Michelangelo the Artist. 

2. Benefit T-Shirts: I have participated in many walks over the years to help out shelters in need.

3. Obviously a Vikings Football Jersey!

4. Winter Jacket: Here in Minnesota it can get a little chilly outside, especially when I get my hair cut in the winter. 

5. Holiday Clothing: I have a Christmas sweater, pajamas, and an elf costume to help spread some Christmas cheer.

6. Bags and Fabric Garland.


I try to keep organized, hence the reason for all the bins. In the different bins I have: 
*Christmas stuff
*Holiday/Birthday stuff
*A whole bin of toys that are off limits to me.
*A bin with my cards, products to review, and some tasty treats for my photo sessions. 


Now on to the accessories drawer. Over the years I have collected many bandanas and bow ties! I was going to pick out my favorite, but I love them all and they all sure a great purpose.


Last but not least my hat/headband drawer. I have everything you can imagine: winter hat, chief hat, Yoda ears, even a pirate hat.

Thank you for checking out my closet! I'm loving being able to have a place for everything. It sure makes photo sessions go faster knowing where everything is. Now, I have to clean up the mess I just made. Have a wonderful Monday!

Today I'm joining the Mischief Monday Blog Hop.

10 comments:

  1. You sure have a lot of cool stuff in your closet Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a box, lots of bins and a pile all in the basement. Some things are too big for containers, so it makes it hard. Bummer with the Vikes yesterday. They sure came close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geeze oh man. I think I have to have a talk with my Mom. I don't have ANY stuff in closets........holy cow pal, you got enough bandanas? BOL!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a well organized closet. Now you'll be able to find all your treasures in no time at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like the BEST room in any house!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sounds like you enjoy dressing up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spencer, I think your closet is more organized than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've given me some great ideas Spencer on how to organize the closet space in our new home. Great collection of goods you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I would love to get a place where Luna can have a closet of her own. She has a lot of stuff like you, but right now it is just scattered through our apartment.
    -Jessica from Beagles & Bargains

    ReplyDelete